Dr. John Boghossian is an experienced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Boghossian attended San Francisco State University in San Francisco, CA and following graduation went on to continue his studies at the University of California San Francisco. After earning his DDS degree, he received a Dental Oncology Fellowship Certificate and completed an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, CA. He has been teaching implant clinic at the University of the Pacific’s Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department for over 16 years.
Dr. Boghossian is a dedicated husband and father of two.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons / AAOMS
- American Dental Association / ADA
- California Dental Association / CDA
- San Mateo County Dental Society / SMCDS
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons / CALAOMS
- The American Dental Society of Anesthesiology / ADSA
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / ABOMS
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists / ICOI
Teaching Positions & Hospital Affiliations
- University of Pacific 1999 to present
- Highland General Hospital 1998 to 1999
- Sequoia Hospital 1995 to present
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- National Board of Dental Examiners